Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LoriEl's Quilt, Final pictures

It's done, and it's past time I updated the pictures for it. Sorry, Lori, I am so late in doing this. The post office estimates you should have your quilt back on Thursday.

First, the final bundle as it went into the box. Lori wrapped the quilt in Saran Wrap when it came to me, and I found this method kept the finished quilt wrapped into a tidy bundle that would fit in the box nicely.

Next, the finished edges, with a matching motif from the centers, stitched the same way as before, with paper 
transferring the pattern:

And, more final pictures of the quilt off the frame:






3 comments:

  1. I think she will love it! Thank you for showing us some of the "in progress" pictures also. I hadn't thought about using saran wrap to bundle up the quilts to ship. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever hear back from her to see how she liked it? Anything new coming online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did like it- posted pictures of it on fairly famous quilting board, and then she gave it to her sister.

    ReplyDelete